The 2019 Granite Falls Show ‘n’ Shine Car Show will be held Saturday, August 3rd. We are counting on you to make Show ‘n’ Shine a positive event in our community!
• draws tourists and business opportunities
• provides a positive image for our city
• benefits the kids at the Granite Falls Boys & Girls Club
• funds scholarships for graduating seniors from Granite Falls or Crossroads High Schools
You can rev-up the impact by sponsoring or becoming a vendor!
1) Trophy Sponsor – $50 You can be a Judge! If you are at the event, you can pick your favorite car to receive the Trophy that you sponsor (sponsor’s pick awards). If you can’t attend, we will pick one for you. Your company/family name will be on the Trophy.
2) Vendor Spot – $50 Show your stuff at the event! Set up a vendor spot at the car show. Sell your wares, build your brand and have some fun!
3) Trophy & Vendor Sponsor – $90 Your company’s (or family’s) name on an award, and a vendor spot
In-Kind Sponsors who donate raffle items will receive special recognition when their raffle is announced.
For more information or to arrange a raffle prize drop, please contact Granite Falls Show ‘n’ Shine at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Robert at 360-386-1583.
Vendor Setup is from 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. ONLY. The street must be cleared of setup vehicles by 8:00am. The show will be from 8:00am to 3:00pm (approximately).
- Vendor booths will be located along E. Galena north of Granite Ave.
- You are responsible for table, chairs, tents, etc. TENTS MUST BE WEIGHTED/STAKED DOWN.
- All vendors will be prohibited from selling stink bombs, silly string and other such obnoxious/damaging items. If you sell such items you will be asked to leave the area immediately with no refund.
- There will be NO electricity available. Each unit must have its own power source if needed.
- Vendors who donate raffle items will receive special mention when their raffle item is announced. Bring your raffle items to the check-in booth.
- All food sales concessionaires must have proper permits with the Snohomish County Health Department to participate.
For offline registration: 2019 Show ‘N’ Shine Trophy & Vendor Registration Form
Thank you for your interest! Vendor registration is closed for this year, but we'd love for you to join us next year!