Vendor Setup is from 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. ONLY. The street must be cleared of setup vehicles by 8:00am. The show will be from 8:00am to 3:00pm (approximately).
- Vendor booths will be located along E. Galena north of Granite Ave.
- You are responsible for table, chairs, tents, etc. TENTS MUST BE WEIGHTED/STAKED DOWN.
- All vendors will be prohibited from selling stink bombs, silly string and other such obnoxious/damaging items. If you sell such items you will be asked to leave the area immediately with no refund.
- There will be NO electricity available. Each unit must have its own power source if needed.
- Vendors who donate raffle items will receive special mention when their raffle item is announced. Bring your raffle items to the check-in booth.
- All food sales concessionaires must have proper permits with the Snohomish County Health Department to participate.
Thank you for your interest! Vendor registration is closed for this year, but we'd love for you to join us next year!