Vendor Setup is from 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. ONLY. The street must be cleared of setup vehicles by 8:00am. The show will be from 8:00am to 3:00pm (approximately).
- Vendor booths will be located on the lawn north of the Granite Falls IGA and along E. Galena north of Granite Ave, your choice.
- You are responsible for table, chairs, tents, etc. TENTS MUST BE WEIGHTED/STAKED DOWN.
- All vendors will be prohibited from selling stink bombs, silly string and other such obnoxious/damaging items. If you sell such items you will be asked to leave the area immediately with no refund.
- There will be NO electricity available. Each unit must have its own power source if needed.
- Vendors who donate raffle items will receive special mention when their raffle item is announced.
- All food sales concessionaires must have proper permits with the Snohomish County Health Department to participate.