Did you know that the Granite Falls Chamber of Commerce has a Facebook page?
Check it out … https://www.facebook.com/gfchamberwa
We want to encourage you to “like” the Chamber page, from your business’s Facebook page, and the Chamber will in return “like” your page. This is an excellent way to increase your business network opportunities. When you post information on your business Facebook page, we see that and share it, increasing your exposure. You can also take a look through the pages that the Chamber of Commerce likes and know that many of them are your fellow Granite Falls Chamber Members and you might consider following their pages as well, and helping be part of each others sharing network.
Would your business be interested in a bit of free advertising?
Granite Falls Chamber of Commerce would like to feature Member Businesses on the Chamber Website Blog and Facebook page. Two or more businesses will be featured each week. When your business’s week to be featured gets close, you will have the opportunity to submit a small business bio with a photo that will be posted on the Chamber website and shared to the Facebook page, “tagging” your business’s Facebook page. You will be notified when your bio is featured, including a link to the write up. You will then be able to “share” this feature through your Facebook network.
Please send an email to alessia.eng@irgpt. com with the following information:
- A photo of you and/or your business; make it personal and friendly, or showcase the front of your business, whatever helps tell your story.
- A brief bio about your business (and/or you). Here are some ideas to get you started:
- When and why did you start or acquire this business?
- What do you specialize in?
- What are you excited about providing as a business or service, to the Granite Falls Community?
- What Community activities and events does your business participate in?
- Where are you located, and what hours are you open?
- What unique experience can customers expect from your business?
- The link to your website, blog, Twitter and/or Facebook page (this could be incorporated into your bio)
- Your name and contact information
If you have not yet renewed, or initiated, your membership for 2016, now is the perfect time to consider doing just that by clicking this link: https://granitefallswa.com/renew-chamber-membership/ Please make sure that your contact information is up-to-date, including email address, website and Facebook page if you have them.
If you have any questions about this networking opportunity, please contact Alessia Eng at firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you for being a part of the solid foundation of Granite Falls’ growing business community!
Your Chamber of Commerce Marketing Team