Website Billie's Busy Kids
Seeking a part time afternoon employee in our Preschool classroom. Monday – Friday from 2:45pm – 4:30-5 pm. Hours will vary. This could possibly lead to other opportunities as this individual grows with our business.
- Applicants must be 18 years old at application
- Have reliable transportation
- Pass a Washington state background check/fingerprinting
- Have some experience working with children
- MUST be available Monday – Friday during the hours stated above
You will be given the following training after you are hired at Billie’s:
- 30+ hours of paid training in the field of early childhood (STARS training)
- Receive your food handlers card
- Your CPR and First aid For Infants and toddlers
- HIV aids awareness training
- Disaster preparedness training
- Be eligible for scholarship in field the ECE
Please learn more about our programs at billiesbusykids.com and submit your resume and requested salary amount to firstname.lastname@example.org Open interviews will be held September 21st to October 9th. We are looking for a start day the 2nd week of October.
We will be contacting eligible candidates to participate in an interview and also a working interview.