The Granite Falls Mountain Loop Experience is an annual event to celebrate the re-opening of the Mountain Loop Highway between Barlow Pass and the town of Darrington. Started in 2008 as a tri-city event including Arlington, Granite Falls is celebrating their 5th year, and it has grown to become one of the three largest events in the Granite Falls community.
Experience a day of Family Fun in Granite Falls, the Gateway to the beautiful Mountain Loop Highway! Enjoy Vendors, Side-Walk Sales, a Bounce House and other inflatables for ALL ages, Motorcycle Run for adults, a 5K Run/Walk, Flicks at the Falls (Outdoor Movie – Featuring “The Lorax”), Historical Society Concert and more…
PRE-purchased Tickets will cost:
Two Wristbands: $25
Family Four Pass: $45
Tickets can be PRE-purchased (starting May 17th) at Shell, IGA, and KeyBank.
These tickets can be redeemed at the Chamber of Commerce Booth on the day of the event
for an unlimited inflatable use wristband.
The PRE-purchase prices will be valid until the day of the event – so buy early and SAVE!
Please review these rules and procedures for vendor booths.
- Spaces are 10′ X 10′, on asphalt and uncovered (Bring your own table and/or tent).
- First 10 non-profits registrations are free, all additional may receive 5$. Registrations must be ONLINE to secure a free booth.
- All vendors are prohibited from selling stink bombs, silly string, and realistic looking guns. If you sell any of these items you will be asked to leave the area immediately with no refund.
- There will be NO electricity available. Each unit must have its own power source (if needed).
- Vendors are responsible for security of all goods and property.
- All food sales concessionaires must have proper permits with the Snohomish County Health Department.
For offline registration: 2013 MLE Vendor Application.
P.O. Box 28
Granite Falls WA 98252
|June 22, 2013|
|07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|